Ready to say goodbye to so-so weather, we left the east coast of Australia and flew west to Perth, a city that is so remote from the majority of inhabited Australia that many Aussies never make it here! It’s a land full of sun and sandy beaches, a stop on the World Surfing League, and home to an amazing wine region!
Hello! We’re still alive and well, just now finally getting back to some updates for the blog. Despite what the posts might indicate we have been quite a few places in the last 5 months and are actually back in Australia – but more on that later. In this weekly post we are wrapping up our time in Queensland before heading to Sydney!
Hello, this is Malcolm and Jessica's blog. This site is a way for us to share with friends and family our adventures over the last 10 months as we leave Seattle to see as much of the world as we can. It is very much a work in progress.
Edmonds, United States
- Site Look and Feel Updated – And More Posts! December 2, 2017
- Week Seven – Perth and Western Australia December 2, 2017
- Week Six – Headed for a week in Sydney December 2, 2017
- Random Trip Counters December 2, 2017
- Week Five – Melbourne and the Great Barrier Reef July 9, 2017
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.